Mississippi Personal Injury Attorney
John Giddens is the founding member of Giddens Law Firm. He established the firm in 1999 in Jackson, Mississippi with a dedication to those who cannot otherwise help themselves. Mr. Giddens is a victim’s rights advocate who chooses to represent the interests of individuals over corporations. His practice is devoted to helping Mississippians seek justice.
Mr. Giddens has extensive experience in a number of areas of legal practice, including being lead counsel in multi-million dollar medical malpractice, premises liability, products liability and personal injury cases. Mr. Giddens has been lead counsel in cases receiving significant jury verdicts involving personal injury, wrongful death, medical malpractice, concussion claims, product liability, premises liability, the mis-filling of prescriptions, and birth trauma.
- Catholic High School, Baton Rouge, LA 1984
- University of Mississippi, Oxford MS, 1988
- University of Mississippi School of Law, Oxford, MS 1992
Admitted to Practice:
- All State and Federal Courts in Mississippi
- Admitted to the Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit
Areas of Practice:
- Catastrophic personal injury, concussions, automobile and 18-wheeler accidents, motorcycle wrecks, wrongful death, vehicle roll-over and tire separation, professional malpractice, complex consumer litigation, and civil litigation.
Continuing Legal Education:
- Attendee of numerous seminars each year, average of 35+ Continuing Legal Education Credits per year.
Additional Legal Training:
- National Institute of Trial Advocacy, Dallas, TX 1990, 1995
- Brain Injury Litigation Group, American Association for Justice
Professional Association and Committees:
- Mississippi Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Mississippi Bar Association, Co-chair Membership Committee, 2004-2005
- Former Child Advocacy Committee Member
- Former Mississippi Law Journal co-Author